1.3 QUALITY and ISMS POLICY
It is the policy of everyLIFE Technologies to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2017 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of everyLIFE Technologies to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- make the details of our policy known to all other interested parties including external parties where appropriate and determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the business management system. These include, but are not limited to, customers and clients and their requirements are documented in contracts, purchase orders and specifications etc;
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- commit to the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality and information security policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality and information security policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and information security and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly reviewed by the Senior Management Team (SMT) to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Scope of the Policy (ISMS Only)
The scope of this policy relates to use of the database and computer systems operated by the company at its office in Farnborough, in pursuit of the company’s business of providing software to the care industry. It also relates where appropriate to external risk sources including functions which are outsourced.
The PASSsystem has proved completely intuitive to use, even for the least technical care assistant – a revelation.
My Supervisors no longer spend 65% of their time in the office typing up notes taken at assessment meetings – they do it once with the customer, and get it right from the outset. My Supervisors now spend 90% of their time out in the community – better care, improved support for care workers, and more assessments.
We saw the service had made improved use of information through the implementation of The PASSsystem for assessing the quality of the service provided, including the consistency of care provided to individuals. The PASSsystem has the potential to provide the service with a greater range of information which can be utilised for Quality Assurance. This will include outcomes and tasks completed and missed. Operational statistics will include reviews and staff supervision as well as analysis of nutritional and hydration information entered by staff.
The system reduces the time and cost of setting up care plans for patients going home from hospital by 50%. This has delivered a £20K saving to my bottom line.
By listening carefully to the care industry, everyLIFE have developed a solution that greatly helps join up the provision of customer-centred care. They are on a mission to bring the much needed technical answers to the business challenges we are all facing. I very much look forward to seeing the new functionality they have in the next release and beyond.
I implemented The PASSsystem in three weeks and my customers are already seeing the benefits in quality of care.
It’s easy to use and with the training provided, all staff like the system. Any office implementing it will save a substantial amount of supervisor time.
The whole process from initial enquiry to going live was quick, efficient and easy and the support we received from the team at everyLIFE was second to none. I would recommend PASSsystem to any care company.
A really important advance for care, The PASSsystem provides care notes and completion notes instantly so we can react immediately to missed medications and other urgent care alerts.
Easy to use, extensively tested and developed by people that understand care, The PASSsystem is unique and robust at solving the critical challenges faced by the industry.