Partners in Care, Dorset Council and Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole Council are pleased to invite you to this special conference focusing on digital technology at the Grow Digital Conference. You will have an opportunity to hear from key professionals and experts in their field.
We are delighted to reveal the programme of inspirational speakers:
- Claire Bache, Head of Strategy and Innovation
Department of Health & Social Care & NHSX
- Professor Venky Dubey, Bournemouth University
The future of assistive technologies
- Ian Turner, Executive Chair – Royal Nursing Homes Association & Digital Social Care
- Katie Bradley, Hampshire County Council – Alexa Project
- Dorset Council & Argenti
- Dorset Police, Cyber-Crime Prevention
There will be a range of exciting workshops and a dedicated exhibition area available for you to find out more about innovations in technology that could support the service you provide along with valuable opportunities to share with colleagues and learn from each other. There is a growing excitement of the role of technology in social care, amidst the excitement, there is a need for a critical discussion to ensure successful and sustainable integration of technology into social care.