CECOPS CIC is running a not-to-be-missed one day Masterclass, which will focus on assessing, accelerating and scaling up organisational readiness in the digital health space.
The rapid rate of development of digital health technologies and innovations, and the drive to get them adopted and scaled up, mean it is critical that local, regional and national organisations are ready. For a marketplace to be successful, there needs to be a balance between demand and supply, and this class will look at how this might be achieved.
The main aims of the masterclass are to:
- get people thinking about readiness when planning, commissioning and procuring digital health technologies and innovations
- consider what readiness looks like and what components are needed to make this happen
- look at how readiness can be scaled up and accelerated
- identify the links between demand and supply aspects of the market and consider how these might work in tandem to get wider adoption, scaling up and spread
- consider wider aspects of readiness in terms of data, information, change management, quality, risk, security and regulation, and alignment of digital delivery with health and care priorities
- bring together the relevant connections between individuals and organisations to make effective changes
- demonstrate how standards and tools can support readiness.