Welcome to the Markel 3rd Sector Care Awards.
Uncovering excellence, innovation and creativity in the voluntary care and support sector.
The Awards are designed to reward the hard work, dedication, innovation and excellence of everyone working in the not-for-profit sector who is making a positive difference to people’s lives, whether they are supporting children or adults.
Organised by CMM, and developed in conjunction with the National Care Forum, the Markel 3rd Sector Care Awards are the perfect way to share the work you’ve been doing to support those who need it most.
Every year, the Surrey Care Awards recognises and celebrates the exceptional contributions made by individuals and teams within Surrey’s care workforce. Have you identified staff you’d like nominate for the Awards yet?
CECOPS CIC is running a not-to-be-missed one day Masterclass, which will focus on assessing, accelerating and scaling up organisational readiness in the digital health space.
The rapid rate of development of digital health technologies and innovations, and the drive to get them adopted and scaled up, mean it is critical that local, regional and national organisations are ready. For a marketplace to be successful, there needs to be a balance between demand and supply, and this class will look at how this might be achieved.
The main aims of the masterclass are to:
- get people thinking about readiness when planning, commissioning and procuring digital health technologies and innovations
- consider what readiness looks like and what components are needed to make this happen
- look at how readiness can be scaled up and accelerated
- identify the links between demand and supply aspects of the market and consider how these might work in tandem to get wider adoption, scaling up and spread
- consider wider aspects of readiness in terms of data, information, change management, quality, risk, security and regulation, and alignment of digital delivery with health and care priorities
- bring together the relevant connections between individuals and organisations to make effective changes
- demonstrate how standards and tools can support readiness.
The Care England 2019 conference and exhibition will shine a spotlight on the social care workforce and the steps it’s taking to meet the challenges of effective care delivery in today’s economic climate. With ‘Workforce Matters’ as the theme, this prestigious event will take place at the Church House Conference Centre in London on Wednesday 13 November.
The Care Managers Network meets every quarter, meetings are held in Torquay & Exeter. You must be either a Registered Manager, Care Provider or Healthcare official to attend, booking is essential.
They aim to be the central point of information for all Care Providers, Healthcare Officials, Service Suppliers and Community Service Teams to help grow the quality of care people receive in Torbay and South Devon.
The Care Show 2019 provides expert-led CPD accredited conference sessions, hands-on training, latest solutions and networking opportunities to support those connected to and responsible for providing excellent care for others. You’ll learn and see more in two days at The Care Show than you would in months from your office. It can often feel like you’re too busy to take time out, but spending even one day at the event dedicated to helping you find the best solutions will help you to save time through efficiencies in the future.