This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly expanding software business that’s become a driving force in the social care sector. At everyLIFE Technologies we are bringing much needed technical solutions that successfully address the real issues faced by the care community.
We are looking for a mobile developer to join the existing cross-functional agile team making a real-world difference to the delivery and evolution of care management. You will have an opportunity to work across both iOS and Android apps using Java, Kotlin, Swift and Xamarin. We’re looking for candidates at all levels who have experience of either Android or iOS development, or front-end angular.js (or equivalent) experience and are keen to move into mobile development, proving that they adapt well to new technologies. We can get you up to speed with the technologies.
We are a team that prides itself on embracing change, continuous improvement, collaboration and writing good quality code, albeit in a pragmatic manner. If you care about making a difference then you’ll fit in well here.
- Design, develop, test and deliver well engineered code for our client applications, collaborating with Product to ensure that we are releasing value early and often
- Code review your team mates code to ensure that code is as clean, consistent and secure as we can
- Provide support when needed on any issues affecting our customers using our applications
- Provide guidance and hands-on assistance relating to application development to the everyLIFE Engineering Team
- Promptly escalate issues that affect product delivery and quality
- Maintain and manage our Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines and tooling
- Someone who enjoys working together with others, we like to practice pair programming and believe in communicating little and often
- Open to Test First Development approaches like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- A keen advocate of software craftsmanship, Object Oriented principles, SOLID techniques and clean coding
- Interested in the front-end ecosystem and enjoy playing with different technologies
- Proactive and driven on continuous improvements – when you see something doesn’t work you take action
- Experience of modern app (Android/iOS) development with experience of Kotlin/Java and/or Swift/Objective C
- An awareness of RESTful APIs and principles
- Experience with Git
You may have:
- Experience of build and Continuous Integration pipelines and tools
- Experience of Appium and/or Calabash
- An awareness of tools and approaches for gathering user insights from people who use your applications and analysing these
- External Training Program
- 28 Days Holiday a year
- Finish at 5 beer Friday
- Free yearly flu jab
- Monthly Pizza Thursdays
- Eyewear test and optical contribution
- Childcare Vouchers
In just over three years, everyLIFE has grown rapidly from a few ambitious people with laptops and a shared dream to make a difference in the care sector, to a fast-moving, market-leading, game-changing healthcare technology company making software that is used by more than 30,000 care workers every day.
We’ve launched great new products to the care business and to the public who use care. And great new people have joined us to accelerate growth and realise their ideas in a free-thinking and innovative environment. Our values are dynamism, inspiration, sociability, excitement, innovation and pride in being a core part of the care sector. We encourage learning, transparency, ambition and a growth mindset – all in a culture of job satisfaction and fun.
Building the best real-time living care planning and monitoring software to make a difference to millions of people every day.