Field based role with UK travel – to be based in the Midlands or South, (other regions will be considered).
As an Implementation and Training Consultant, you will offer world class service and support to everyLIFE’s customers. You will support our customers from post-sale through to successful implementation of our PASSsystem to ensure our customers see value in our product and service offering. You will provide training and consultancy services and will also
have excellent project management skills to ensure that all the implementations are completed on time.
As this is a field based role, you will be required to travel and be away 2 to 3 nights a week and attend the Farnborough office 2 to 3 times a month.
- work with a select account list to ensure our customers maximise their use of our system and enabling them to go from a new customer to an expert user
- provide both remote and on-site consultancy and support for our customers during and post the implementation process
- development of training delivery materials and methods to ensure a great customer learning experience
- create project plans with key actions to drive an implementation date
- manage implementation challenges to resolution
- tailor implementation plans to customer operations and environment
- deliver onsite and online training
- support customers through eLearning process
- drive customer happiness results
- strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to engage with internal cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of customers
- project/program management experience with medium-large projects
- solid software implementation and training skills experience
- excellent time management
- ability to work proactively
- strong ability to collaborate with others and to build trusted relationships
- industry knowledge of the care industry is preferable but not essential
- External Training Program
- 28 Days Holiday a year
- Finish at 5 beer Friday
- Free yearly flu jab
- Monthly Pizza Thursdays
- Eyewear test and optical contribution
- Childcare Vouchers
In just over three years, everyLIFE has grown rapidly from a few ambitious people with laptops and a shared dream to make a difference in the care sector, to a fast-moving, market-leading, game-changing healthcare technology company making software that is used by more than 30,000 care workers every day.
We’ve launched great new products to the care business and to the public who use care. And great new people have joined us to accelerate growth and realise their ideas in a free-thinking and innovative environment. Our values are dynamism, inspiration, sociability, excitement, innovation and pride in being a core part of the care sector. We encourage learning, transparency, ambition and a growth mindset – all in a culture of job satisfaction and fun.
Building the best real-time living care planning and monitoring software to make a difference to millions of people every day.