This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly expanding software business that’s become a driving force in the social care sector. At everyLIFE Technologies we are bringing much needed technical solutions that successfully address the real issues faced by the care community.
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join the existing cross-functional agile team making a real-world difference to the delivery and evolution of care management. You will have an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies such as Scala, Akka, Angular, TypeScript and the Elastic Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana). Previous experience with Scala would be highly beneficial but if you’re the right fit and have experience of working with OO languages and have an awareness of functional paradigms then we can get you up to speed.
We are a team that prides itself on embracing change, continuous improvement, collaboration and writing good quality code, albeit in a pragmatic manner. If you care about making a difference then you’ll fit in well here.
- Design, develop, test and deliver well engineered code, collaborating with Product to ensure that we are releasing value early and often
- Drive continuous improvement through code reviews, system design to ensure that all code is clean, consistent and secure
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of development languages, frameworks, tools and design patterns
- Promptly escalate issues that affect product delivery and quality
- Maintain and manage our Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines and tooling
- Strong application of software craftsmanship, OO principles, SOLID techniques and clean coding
- Experience of modern web and server-side RESTful development
- Experience of developer testing approaches
- Experience of build and Continuous Integration pipelines and tools
- Experience of Play, Xitrum or other Scala Microservice frameworks
- Experience with Netty and Akka or other non-blocking, multi-threaded IO libraries
- Experience with Git
- Experience using MySQL and Elasticsearch
- Experience of TDD and BDD
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of Linux based servers
- Awareness and passion for working with agility and with XP techniques
- External Training Program
- 28 Days Holiday a year
- Finish at 5 beer Friday
- Free yearly flu jab
- Monthly Pizza Thursdays
- Eyewear test and optical contribution
- Childcare Vouchers
In just over three years, everyLIFE has grown rapidly from a few ambitious people with laptops and a shared dream to make a difference in the care sector, to a fast-moving, market-leading, game-changing healthcare technology company making software that is used by more than 30,000 care workers every day.
We’ve launched great new products to the care business and to the public who use care. And great new people have joined us to accelerate growth and realise their ideas in a free-thinking and innovative environment. Our values are dynamism, inspiration, sociability, excitement, innovation and pride in being a core part of the care sector. We encourage learning, transparency, ambition and a growth mindset – all in a culture of job satisfaction and fun.
Building the best real-time living care planning and monitoring software to make a difference to millions of people every day.