everyLIFE Technologies are a fast-growing company, disrupting the digital healthcare sector. The leading SaaS provider of digital care management solutions in the UK, over the last four years we’ve launched real time care monitoring products for care businesses and the public, encouraging transparency, quality and reduction of risk within the industry.
We have a highly talented team of 60 people and we are looking for smart, dynamic and experienced people who want a rewarding career in an exciting and expanding business sector to join our team.
As an everyLIFE Technologies Customer Success Manager, you will lead the way in introducing our customer success initiatives to our customers, keep our company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in ensuring our current customers continue to benefit from and enjoy using our products and services.
- Customer Success wizard
You’re constantly thinking about best practice and how to optimise customer experience and advocacy.
- Cool as a cucumber
You excel under pressure and inspire those around you to do the same.
- Master of the universe
You are driven, passionate and hungry to be the best at what you do.
- The Yin to our Customers Yang
Customer focused and comfortable managing key business relationships, you know what our customers need before they do.
- Archimedes if he was on a Commission plan…
Commercially minded, you know that money makes the world go around. You’re good with numbers and having a target inspires you.
- Monitoring customer happiness within your account base, analyzing customer health metrics, NPS results and product usage to build a strategic growth plan tailored to each customers’ needs.
- Acting as the primary contact for your customers. You will be their partner, ensuring they are seeing ROI from our solutions and achieving their business goals.
- Collaborating closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities and manage your own customer relationships through our renewals process.
- Identifying opportunities within your existing customer base and driving increased revenue and retention.
- Representing the voice of the customer, informing everyLIFE’s key decisions and core processes.
- Educated to degree level
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager in a SaaS environment
- Proven record of on target performance in a Sales/Success role
Our values are dynamism, inspiration, sociability, excitement, innovation and pride in what we do.
We encourage learning, transparency, ambition and a growth mindset – all in a culture of job satisfaction, diversity and fun. Alongside:
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- 25 days holiday + 3 additional days over Christmas
- State of the art office and on-site facilities
- Free gym membership on the Cody Campus
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised restaurants and coffee shops
- ‘1st Thursday of the month’ Pizzas
- ‘Chill Friday’ – beer and wine o’clock at the end of the week
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme