PASS It On!
1 month’s subscription free for both you and the client you introduce
Every month, the PASScommunity grows because of the word of mouth introductions made by our clients. This is the most meaningful form of marketing we can ever hope to achieve! This is our “thank you” for your confidence in recommending everyLIFE and The PASSsystem.
The scheme is very simple:
- Any existing everyLIFE customer will receive one month of their PASSsystem subscription free of charge in return for referring a new client who signs up as a result of their referral.
- The new client being referred will also receive their first month PASSsystem subscription free of charge.
- The referral must be formally recorded and acknowledged by everyLIFE in advance.
- The new PASSsystem user must sign within two months of the referral.
- The new PASSsystem user must not have been in direct dialogue with everyLIFE during the three months preceding the referral.
- The referred party may not be a member of a group, association or other already engaged with everyLIFE.
- Only one referral reward may ever apply per new customer.
Fill in the form below to introduce your client:
The PASSsystem has proved completely intuitive to use, even for the least technical care assistant – a revelation.
My Supervisors no longer spend 65% of their time in the office typing up notes taken at assessment meetings – they do it once with the customer, and get it right from the outset. My Supervisors now spend 90% of their time out in the community – better care, improved support for care workers, and more assessments.
We saw the service had made improved use of information through the implementation of The PASSsystem for assessing the quality of the service provided, including the consistency of care provided to individuals. The PASSsystem has the potential to provide the service with a greater range of information which can be utilised for Quality Assurance. This will include outcomes and tasks completed and missed. Operational statistics will include reviews and staff supervision as well as analysis of nutritional and hydration information entered by staff.
The system reduces the time and cost of setting up care plans for patients going home from hospital by 50%. This has delivered a £20K saving to my bottom line.
By listening carefully to the care industry, everyLIFE have developed a solution that greatly helps join up the provision of customer-centred care. They are on a mission to bring the much needed technical answers to the business challenges we are all facing. I very much look forward to seeing the new functionality they have in the next release and beyond.
I implemented The PASSsystem in three weeks and my customers are already seeing the benefits in quality of care.
It’s easy to use and with the training provided, all staff like the system. Any office implementing it will save a substantial amount of supervisor time.
The whole process from initial enquiry to going live was quick, efficient and easy and the support we received from the team at everyLIFE was second to none. I would recommend PASSsystem to any care company.
A really important advance for care, The PASSsystem provides care notes and completion notes instantly so we can react immediately to missed medications and other urgent care alerts.
Easy to use, extensively tested and developed by people that understand care, The PASSsystem is unique and robust at solving the critical challenges faced by the industry.