Digital Care Planning Software Benefits To Your Care Home Business
As the ever-evolving digital transformation continues around us, it could be only a matter of time before all care homes will be utilising digital care planning software in one form or another. Change is always difficult but change for the better should always be at least a consideration for your business strategy, especially when it comes to running a more productive, efficient and cost-effective care home.
More and more care agencies and care homes across the UK and Ireland are adopting digital care planning and scheduling software as a solution to improve their care service. Our very own PASSsystem has quickly become the industry standard in digital care planning software, care management and monitoring, and digital MAR sheets, and is used by over 700 quality care services across every commissioning region in the country.
For care home providers who have implemented digital planning software, there have been significant business benefits, at everyLIFE we have recognised three main measurable benefits:
- Improved Efficiency Gains - clients regularly report an 8 X return on investment* and reduced supervisory overheads
- Corporate Risks Reduced - because all care and corporate obligations can be evidenced, fewer mistakes are possible, accidents and incidents are managed transparently and in real-time, data-driven decisions allow issues to be managed before any crises arise
- Exceptional Care - your carers can spend more time caring and, when they do, they have all the information they need at their fingertips and in real time.
Other benefits include:
- Improved competitive positioning
- Scope for additional revenue line associated with openPASS access for family
- The potential for reduced insurance premiums
- Improved CQC ratings
- Considerably reduced risk of litigation
- Reduction in staff churn due to reduced administration burdens
- Keeping your care home compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The care industry has evolved from family care, through residential care to the growth of home care and of course a combination of all. Care is evolving again, driven by a combination of enhanced consumer expectation, increased demand due to an ageing population and the advances of mobile technology to improve data sharing.
This is why we believe using digital care planning software is the most reliable and effective method of providing the correct care to residents within a care home. You can view our products here
Interested in going digital ?
* everyLIFE clients saw a £40,000 annual saving directly attributable to a £5,000 subscription to the PASSsystem